Canon survey at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old September 17th, 2009, 07:51 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Canon survey

We all need to partake in this survey if you want Canon to know of our desires for
a better video SLR... I'd like to see auto focus during video recording and sound
monitoring via headphones would be nice.

here's the thread for submitting your idea's...

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/photo-hd...ml#post1364072
Ray Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2009, 08:14 AM   #2
Major Player

If you don't put in that you live in the US and own a T1i or 5D MkII then you don't get asked the questions...
Michael Murie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:32 PM   #3
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Murie View Post
If you don't put in that you live in the US and own a T1i or 5D MkII then you don't get asked the questions...
That's because it is a Canon USA survey, NOT a worldwide survey.
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2009, 10:56 AM   #4
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Bauer View Post
That's because it is a Canon USA survey, NOT a worldwide survey.
True, which got me to thinking the updates (if there are any at all) would only be applicable to US owners. Does that ever happen though?
I was under the impression that firmware updates are generally intended for all cameras, but in this case there may be an exception. It's no real surprise that people will add their requests for 24p to the survey, but I'm curious what other requests will be taken and possibly implemented.
Jacob Mason is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD