7D shipping next week, Canon says ... - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old September 30th, 2009, 04:58 AM   #16
Trustee

First units should be out in the stores later this week. Body only coming next week in Singapore
Sean Seah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2009, 12:20 PM   #17
Major Player

FYI-Just called Calumet and they said order one today and it will be 1-2 weeks.
Kevin Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2009, 12:43 PM   #18
Trustee

B&H reflected "taking pre-orders" either Sat or Sun (forget which) again so I pre-ordered. When they opened up on Tue the item listing reflected "back ordered".

Tracking my "order" yesterday showed "on backorder". Checked again today around noon and status is "ready to ship". They must have got some in and some of us got lucky on the timing.

I'd say watch B&H about twice a day and when they open up "pre-order", pop right on it.
Bruce Foreman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:30 PM   #19
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Foreman View Post
B&H reflected "taking pre-orders" either Sat or Sun (forget which) again so I pre-ordered. When they opened up on Tue the item listing reflected "back ordered".

Tracking my "order" yesterday showed "on backorder". Checked again today around noon and status is "ready to ship". They must have got some in and some of us got lucky on the timing.

I'd say watch B&H about twice a day and when they open up "pre-order", pop right on it.
Bruce Let Us know!
Onecall does not have a date yet from the people of Canon. Nothing confirmed for this week.
They were accepting pre orders since begining of month but not having a concrete date.
Jose Ortiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:43 PM   #20
Wrangler

Most retailers received their shipment from Canon today. Mine is already shipped and according to FedEx should be here on friday. I ordered mine from Dury's.

A friend of mine who pre-ordered his from Amazon has been shipped today as well.
Old September 30th, 2009, 05:56 PM   #21
Major Player

I'm showing shipped from B&H today. 3-day delivery puts it here Monday.
Old September 30th, 2009, 07:15 PM   #22
Obstreperous Rex

Yesterday for my local retailer in Austin (Precision Camera). They received twenty body-only kits, fourteen of which were on pre-order, including mine. Several folks canceled their kit-with-lens orders and picked up the body instead. Within a couple of hours, they were all gone.
Attached Thumbnails
7D shipping next week, Canon says ...-7d-instock.jpg  

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2009, 08:01 PM   #23
Inner Circle

Mine is showing "ready to ship" at B&H. I should see it early next week.
Old September 30th, 2009, 08:44 PM   #24
Regular Crew

If you're looking for a 7D I highly suggest using...

Canon 7D In Stock & Preorder Tracker - NowInStock.net

Yesterday I got an email and had my 7D ordered within a few minutes. About an hour later they were back ordered. Today I got a tracking email and the 7D will be here Friday via USPS. I feel bad for people who pre-ordered and still haven't gotten theres.

(I didn't buy mine from B&H. But I always support B&H when possible.)
Old September 30th, 2009, 09:00 PM   #25
Major Player

Has anyone received one WITH lens? I think I'm going to change my pre-order to the body-only if it's quicker.
Old September 30th, 2009, 09:03 PM   #26
Major Player

Hey Guys
Thanks for the info!
Well I got stock for few more days with the people of Onecall. They don't even have a day yet. I ordered beginning of the month.
Let's see
Jose Ortiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2009, 09:06 PM   #27
New Boot

Bah...well I preordered the kit at amazon like a da. Any vendors in the Miami area with stock or online vendors on here with stock let me know.
Kevin Lee Yuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2009, 09:24 PM   #28
New Boot

Kevin,
I feel your pain. It's pretty tough to read the Amazon page which still reads, "This item has not yet been released", and on here I'm reading of people walking into stores, buying the camera, shooting short films and posting them online. I kind of feel left out of the celebration. Oh well, there is always tomorrow... and also next week. :)
Ritchey Cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2009, 09:27 PM   #29
Major Player

Considering we have a full RED setup, it's not TOO painful. ;-) But I am excited to get my hands on this smaller camera. The RED is great, but it's a lot of setup for quick shots.

I just added a body-only to another order on Amazon to see which gets to me quicker. Hopefully they don't both come in the same day...I don't need 2!

**Oops. You were speaking to the other Kevin. I have an order on amazon, too, and like that Kevin...called around to a bunch of online places to no avail.**
Old September 30th, 2009, 09:32 PM   #30
New Boot

**Kevin #2
That's funny, I did the same thing this morning. Now I've got a body only and a kit coming as well. I have a feeling they might be seeing a pattern there. Alright, good night and happy waiting.
Ritchey Cable is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD