Looking for 7D footage for testpurposes at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old January 12th, 2010, 07:40 AM   #1
Major Player

Looking for 7D footage for testpurposes

Currently I'm in doubt about buying the 7D to replace my good old 20D for still photography and occasionally filming. I'm just not sure what I can do with any raw footage produced by the combo I will be using when I do buy one. Is there somebody out there who uses the 7D with the EF 17-40 F/4L lens and maybe can provide me two raw files coming straight from the CF? I'm looking for two footages like this:

- Daylight PAL footage shot in a city street at ISO 100 in 720p and 50i with a short pan-movement.

- Night PAL footage shot in a city street with no extra lighting at maximum ISO 1200 in 720p and 50i with a short pan-movement.

Both footages don't need to be any longer than 20 seconds or so. I would like to have a look ons files how I can downconvert them to SD in Vegas and how the result will be. Then I can show that to my major client so they can give me a yes or no. I have an FTP-server somebody willing to help can upload the files to. Any help would be appreciated!
Gabor Heeres is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD