£50 cash back in UK at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old April 3rd, 2010, 10:18 AM   #1
Regular Crew

£50 cash back in UK

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone has already noticed this but I'd thought I'd let you all know.

It seems over the last few days the price of the 550D has dropped quite a bit which makes it even more of an attractive buy over the 7D. It was at £715 for body only a few days ago but noticed yesterday that most online retailers are selling it for less than £660!

That combined with the £50 spring cash back (ends end of May) means the 550D is now half the price of the 7D in the UK.

I was deciding between the two and with the price at £715 I was very tempted by the 7D. But now its half the price I felt it made more sense to buy the 550D and use the £600 saved on useful accessories. Cant wait for it to arrive!

Jon
Jonathan Palfrey is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD