7D with 2407 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old May 23rd, 2010, 06:30 PM   #1
Trustee

7D with 2407

I've got a 7D shoot coming up next week and was curious about using my Dell 2407 as a field monitor. Anyone used a 7D and the 2407 together? Any drawbacks?

-Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 09:34 PM   #2
Trustee

Had my shoot today and the 2407 is a no-go for the 7D. All it gave me was 480 which is pretty much useless. Oh well, not a big deal.

Footage looks great. This was my first 7D shoot and I was pretty impressed other than the overheating issue which crept up several times even when I had an ice pack wrapped around it.

-Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2010, 06:17 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Ethan have you downloaded the update?
I haven't had an overheating issue since updating. ::::crossing my fingers for this weekend:::::

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD