Cracked screen at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old November 22nd, 2010, 02:41 AM   #1
Major Player

Cracked screen

Hi
Anyone know if it's possible to change the screen on the 7D? I have conyact my service center and waiting for Canon to reply...

Markus
Markus Nord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2010, 12:11 PM   #2
Regular Crew

You'll have to send it to a Repair Facility to get that fixed.

I had to get mine replaced recently but the good news is that it only took them 2 days to fix it. I had the camera back roughly a week after I shipped it to the repair facility. Can't speak to service turnaround in the EU though.
Steve Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2010, 02:43 AM   #3
Regular Crew

I'm not sure about Sweden, but Canon's repair turnaround time in the US is fantastic.
Lance Watts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2010, 12:29 AM   #4
Major Player

i droped of my 7D at my local photo store... 1-4 weeks was the quick answer from canon by phone. I report back when my camers is back
Markus Nord is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD