600D viewfinder at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old October 4th, 2011, 01:46 AM   #1
Major Player

600D viewfinder

Hi,

I my 600d outside to create a short movie but could not see a thing on the LCD screen. I need a viewfindee but one that works with a battery grip as I have one on the way. The ones I have seen seem to be for the body only without a grip. Does anybody have a 600d with grip and viewfinder? Thanks
Tariq Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #2
Trustee

Re: 600D viewfinder

Check out the hoodman cinema kit crane. It will mount to pretty much any DSLR and requires no sticky frames or glue. It attaches to the camera's hot shoe and can be adjusted in all directions to achieve perfect positioning for your camera.
John Wiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2011, 10:37 PM   #3
Major Player

Re: 600D viewfinder

wow this seems perfect, the.fact that it has a cold shoe at the top means I can add my LED panel or Rhode Mic. Thank you
Tariq Peter is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD