Vegas Workflow - Page 4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
All about using the Canon 1D X, 6D, 5D Mk. IV / Mk. III / Mk. II D-SLR for 4K and HD video recording.

Old January 9th, 2009, 10:12 PM   #46
Trustee

woah sounds real complicated! Big thanks to U for working hard on this! I'll try it.
Sean Seah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2009, 12:03 PM   #47
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Fairhurst View Post
...Then again, I recently finished a "scientific" video production...
IEC - News releases > nr3708 - World's most boring DVD and Blu-rayTM to measure energy efficiency of new generation TVs

BTW, I used Vegas for all editing and level matching. I used After Effects for all size and rate conversion on that project.
Jon, would you please contact me through the forum. Apparently your forum pm is turned off. I've got a little educational project I'm working on that might be a distant cousin to your IEC project... but 200 swiss francs is a little steep to find out!
Seth Bloombaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2009, 09:41 PM   #48
Inner Circle

Hi Seth,

I've sent you an e-mail. I'm happy to let you know the details about the TV power video.
Old March 17th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #49
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis de la Cerda View Post
This is what SpeedEDIT looks like when the footage is first imported, the switch to correctly interpret color and the resulting image, all with RGB waveform to verify clipping. The big plus is that you can start editing right away instead of waiting for any transcoding, not to mention the quality hit/extra space.
Luis -

Are you still having success with this method?

SpeedEDIT looks like a pretty cool program. What's your computer config. to run this?

Have you used other NLE's to compare the features/performance against SE?

And by the way, thanks for sharing your "5d2 Clipping" issues!!
Andrew Clark is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD