24/25/30 on the 5D Mark II? Should I dare hope? - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
All about using the Canon 1D X, 6D, 5D Mk. IV / Mk. III / Mk. II D-SLR for 4K and HD video recording.

Old September 1st, 2009, 12:54 PM   #31
Wizard Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Fairhurst View Post
(Until Magic Lantern or equivalent is available on the 7D, the decision is simple. ;) )
I'm hoping that it will be pretty easy to port to the 7D; they are similar generations of hardware with the same underlying OS. I've updated the ML FAQ to address this question.
Tramm Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2009, 04:47 AM   #32
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Fairhurst View Post
On the part about wanting DVInfo to be about filmmaking technology and techniques? Crystal clear. :)

It's all good. Later this month when the new 5D2 firmware is announced (fingers crossed), this will be the happiest forum on the web. The new big topic will be people fretting over whether to part with $2,700 for full frame or $1,700 for a crop sensor.

(Until Magic Lantern or equivalent is available on the 7D, the decision is simple. ;) )
in the Uk the price difference between the 7d and the 5d is much much smaller! £1699 compared to £1950.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD