Digger Dan: A Day in the Life--Nikon Festival-Show your support at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Full Frame for HD
All about using the Canon 1D X, 6D, 5D Mk. IV / Mk. III / Mk. II D-SLR for 4K and HD video recording.

Old December 16th, 2009, 10:37 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Digger Dan: A Day in the Life--Nikon Festival-Show your support

Everyone my Dad and I need your HELP!!! Nikon is having a Film Festival and the top prize is $100,000 The contest is a Day in the Life through your lens. I made a Day in the Life for my Dad. Please check out the link, login and comment. The more comments the better. If you like it, please share it. Thanks in advance!! :) So this is my entry and this is my dad. Completely a true story- he has taken care of this cemetary for over 20 years all by himself. He is very dedicated to his job and to his family. He is the one who gave me the LOVE for making films. My dad has been making movies since the 80's on super 8mm and that is his true passion. His dream is to get something into the Sundance Film Festival. I hope you all enjoy the unique look into the life of Digger Dan :) Nikon Festival Digger Dan: A Day in the Life

The more comments there are the better our chance of making it to the top 50 and then the voting begins for the audience choice which is $25,000

Behind the Scenes: shot on 5D with 16-35 2.8 and Nikkor 50 1.4. Used the Glidecam 2000, Bogen Monopod, Cinevate Pegasus. Filmed and edited with the no prep one day before the contest ended. Enjoy...
Michael Gebben is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Full Frame for HD