STD Infomercial at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon GL2, GL1 and PAL versions XM2, XM1.

Old May 2nd, 2004, 06:00 AM   #1
Major Player

STD Infomercial

As usual my daughter comes to me in the evening with a school project due the next day so I rushed this, forgetting the mount for the shotgun Azden shotgun mike. I had to juggle the GL2 and mike while shooting. Hope you can view MPEG4. I usually don't laugh at my own creations but I had to share this one. S.T.D.'s aren't funny but I thought it would ease the tension of the students watching such a sensitive subject by adding a little humor. Hope my daughter does not get suspended...

http://homepage.mac.com/bhardy3/iMovieTheater36.html
Bill Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2004, 06:06 AM   #2
New Boot

so gettign suspended
lol jk
Steve Iacono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2004, 10:01 AM   #3
Major Player

The video was shown in class yesterday. The teacher had not reviewed it before showing the video so she had no idea what the kids were about to see. My daughter Nikita said the teacher started crying...she was laughing so hard. The students were laughing so hard Nikita could not hear all of the dialog in the video; some of the students were actually rolling on the floor. Maybe I should make a sequel?
Old May 4th, 2004, 11:31 AM   #4
Air China Pilot

That was f'n funny. Don't be surprised if your bandwidth gets knocked off because I'm sending it around.

What was that music?
Old May 4th, 2004, 12:44 PM   #5
Major Player

Where did you get those sound effects?
Old May 4th, 2004, 03:32 PM   #6
Major Player

Sounddogs.com is an excellent place, although these particular effects are from an old Flintstones CD for kids. The music is from the movie "ALIEN".
Old May 4th, 2004, 05:06 PM   #7
Air China Pilot

Ah, the music sounded familiar and it is totally appropriate.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders