Where Can I purchase a GL2 with 6 months same as cash deal at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon GL2, GL1 and PAL versions XM2, XM1.

Old November 27th, 2002, 01:16 AM   #1
New Boot

Where Can I purchase a GL2 with 6 months same as cash deal

I wish to purchase a GL2 for under $2200 with a 6 month same as cash deal so that I can pay it off later. Does anyone know if there are any online shops with this offer. Dell has this deal right now on PC costings just as much.

Leonard.
WD-58H (wide angle adpt)
BP930 batteries
Use Fuji DVM60 tapes (SP mode)
Leonard Leguizamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2002, 05:38 AM   #2
Warden

I doubt anyone will be doing that unless holiday sales are extremely slow. Right now it is too early to tell. The computer industry is in a terrible slump. Dell is one of the few companies not reporting losses. Good financing offers sometimes pop up after the first of the year.

Jeff
Jeff Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2002, 08:15 AM   #3
Obstreperous Rex

There is a reputable high-end electronics chain called Ultimate Electronics which will finance a GL2 for you, interest-free for a year. Locations listed at www.ultimateelectronics.com (you must walk in, they don't do internet or mail-order sales). However, their price will be nowhere near as low as $2200. Their price will be closer to full list (about $2600). You will not find any seller doing six months interest free at $2200.

Contact our sponsors directly at www.dvinfo.net/sponsors to explore possible financing options.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders