FS: Canon GL-1 at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders

Canon GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon GL2, GL1 and PAL versions XM2, XM1.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 20th, 2006, 08:34 AM   #1
Tourist
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 4
FS: Canon GL-1

Hi, I am selling my Canon GL-1 w/ accessories. It is in great condition and has served me well, but for the work I will be doing, I will need to upgrade.

So anyway, here is what I have:

Canon GL-1
Canon BP-495 8hr extended battery (works for Gl-1/2 and XL-1/2)
Soft Tenba bag
Battery charger
AC adapter
UV filter
Canon Wireless Controller WL-D73

$1000 or best offer.

e-mail me: cross8eyed@hotmail.com
Evangeline Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2006, 12:36 PM   #2
New Boot
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Owings Mills, Maryland
Posts: 18
How many hours of use (estimated) do you have on it?

Also, which brand of tapes did you use with it?


--Thanks.
Devin Anderton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2006, 01:42 PM   #3
Tourist
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin Anderton
How many hours of use (estimated) do you have on it?

Also, which brand of tapes did you use with it?


--Thanks.
I've logged around fifty hours on the camera, personally, but due to the fact that I got it used, I am not sure how much it has on it altogether (when I got it, it did not seem like it was used much). I mainly shot a short documentary and a few basketball games with it. It works wonderfully and I've taken good care of it, but as I just bought an AG-DVX100a, I need to sell this one.
I used Panasonic, Sony, and Maxell tapes.

If you'd like some stills of the footage I took (though I'm guessing you are familiar with the good quality of the camera), I can send you some.
Evangeline Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2006, 03:45 PM   #4
New Boot
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline Lee
Hi, I am selling my Canon GL-1 w/ accessories. It is in great condition and has served me well, but for the work I will be doing, I will need to upgrade.

So anyway, here is what I have:

Canon GL-1
Canon BP-495 8hr extended battery (works for Gl-1/2 and XL-1/2)
Soft Tenba bag
Battery charger
AC adapter
UV filter
Canon Wireless Controller WL-D73

$1000 or best offer.

e-mail me: cross8eyed@hotmail.com
I am interested...

But I am curious, I have been on here times before, and I can't start a thread, how did you get to do it just joining?
Dean Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2006, 10:30 AM   #5
Tourist
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Waterman
I am interested...

But I am curious, I have been on here times before, and I can't start a thread, how did you get to do it just joining?
You can contact me @: cross8eyed@hotmail.com...

I believe that the admin. has to approve your account before you can start a thread. I don't know if that helps...
Evangeline Lee is offline   Reply
Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY

Z.G.C.
(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon GL Series DV Camcorders

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

 



Google
 

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:56 PM.


DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2017 The Digital Video Information Network