Smoking Cinematography Video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders

Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders
For VIXIA / LEGRIA Series (HF G, HF S, HF and HV) consumer camcorders.

Old February 10th, 2008, 04:15 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Smoking Cinematography Video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cKgM5YueMbU

Theres a video that me and a buddy decided to do....The video is of my friend smoking, so if you don't like smoking, do not watch it...I got a lot of bad replies because some people are anti-tobacco...

BTW, I don't smoke..I just had this image in my head and I presented the idea to my friend.

Enjoy and tell me what you think.
Old February 11th, 2008, 11:36 AM   #2
Tourist

Very nice - I like your music also.

A question for you.... getting good looking video onto Youtube seems like a black art. What format/size/bitrate etc etc did you upload to get it so clean?

Jason
Jason Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2008, 12:54 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Really..

Really, all I did was export it from premiere, then imported it into windows movie maker and exported it as wmv. WMV seems to be almost the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH20Su4HncQ

That video has really good compression, all i did for that one is export it from premiere and then imported it into Aimersoft video Converter and converted it to like the Apple Tv mp4 format. That is probably the best quality that I've gotten.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders