First video, from El Salvador coffee plantation at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders

Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders
For VIXIA / LEGRIA Series (HF G, HF S, HF and HV) consumer camcorders.

Old July 29th, 2009, 07:55 PM   #1
New Boot

First video, from El Salvador coffee plantation

First time I used the HV 30, never used a camera with stabilization, thought it would do more so did not take sticks down with me, big mistake! First actual hands on editing, used iMovie 09, but have supervised many edit sessions, however first round pushing the buttons...

YouTube - Finca Los Angeles, The Plantation Diaries

FYI, rain is only six months, water has to collected in cisterns. Old tank on its side was used for target practice by the guerillas, who occupied the plantation during the civil war which ended about 15 yrs ago..

If you are on Youtube, it would be helpful if you feel it is appropriate to click on 5 STARS,
and give a positive review.

This is a 3 1/2 min video showing the organic coffee and cacao (yes, chocolate!) plantation and its workers, some of whom have never seen the ocean, only two hours away!

You all have been very helpful to me, so just want to give something back and share...
Thanks,
Stuart
Stuart Kiehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 10:31 PM   #2
New Boot

cool!

I have an HV30 as a my little back up camera to my XHA1. I know its a very capable camera . Your video is inspiring me to shoot more with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Kiehl View Post
First time I used the HV 30, never used a camera with stabilization, thought it would do more so did not take sticks down with me, big mistake! First actual hands on editing, used iMovie 09, but have supervised many edit sessions, however first round pushing the buttons...

YouTube - Finca Los Angeles, The Plantation Diaries

FYI, rain is only six months, water has to collected in cisterns. Old tank on its side was used for target practice by the guerillas, who occupied the plantation during the civil war which ended about 15 yrs ago..

If you are on Youtube, it would be helpful if you feel it is appropriate to click on 5 STARS,
and give a positive review.

This is a 3 1/2 min video showing the organic coffee and cacao (yes, chocolate!) plantation and its workers, some of whom have never seen the ocean, only two hours away!

You all have been very helpful to me, so just want to give something back and share...
Thanks,
Stuart
Stephen F. Bodi is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders