Micro Shootout: HV10, FX-1, and Canon ZR100 - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders

Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders
For VIXIA / LEGRIA Series (HF G, HF S, HF and HV) consumer camcorders.

Old September 29th, 2006, 12:58 PM   #31
Wrangler

wow, for a guy who claims to want to stay on topic, you sure expend a lot of air making insinuations about my integrity. here's my biz website, which has been under construction for six months now:

www.planetestudios.com

the first picture is my child. the fool on the hill shooting the 6 am balloon derby with the camera is me. the third picture is one of my employees. the reason the website is on hold is because we're too busy with actual work to complete it....

my plan for this weekend was to mount up the HV10 and the fx-1 on my bike and do some testing for how the camera handles serious motion.

i'm looking forward to the bike mount test. i'm very curious to see how this little camera handles motion. my hope is that it handles it better than the FX-1, which does only okay with motion. the FX-1 does pretty well up to around 5-7 mph, but the image seems to start breaking down if the camera is moved any faster. there are so many great things which can be done with a camera this size....
Meryem Ersoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2006, 05:21 PM   #32
Major Player

Meryem, thanks for your feedback, it s all cool with me.

:)

Your bike tests sound interesting, at the very least they will test the image stabilization systems.
Lee Wilson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders