My 1st HV10 Sample. Love this V-camera! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders

Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders
For VIXIA / LEGRIA Series (HF G, HF S, HF and HV) consumer camcorders.

Old December 30th, 2006, 12:54 AM   #1
Major Player

My 1st HV10 Sample. Love this V-camera!

Link removed to conserve bandwidth. If anyone is interested in it, let me know and I'll upload it thru a free site or something.

Alright here's my 1st decent compression.

It's ShakyCam footage as I have yet to buy a Tripod.

The original raw footage was 44megs and I compressed this to 13.9 after editing in some filters and I'm pretty impressed with the image quality even after the compression. I'm still messing around with diff compression methods and it seems like I should find that sweet spot soon enough.

Link removed to conserve bandwidth. If anyone is interested in it, let me know and I'll upload it thru a free site or something.

I'll post some more as I get them transferred and edited. Anyway, just wanted to share this.

-Brad

Last edited by Brad Vaughan; December 30th, 2006 at 09:06 PM.
Brad Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2006, 03:22 AM   #2
Major Player

Brad

great sample - lovely yellow and highlights on the plane. One of the reasons I went for the HV10 was its colour compared with the HC3
How did you encode the clip?

Fantastic stuff - glad you are enjoying the camera
Fergus Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2006, 12:04 AM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Vaughan
Mkvitz67@yahoo.fr
Mathieu Kassovitz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders