Field Monitor fo XA20 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders

Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders
For the Canon XA25, XA20, XA10 and all VIXIA / LEGRIA Series AVCHD camcorders.

Old June 21st, 2014, 04:06 AM   #1
New Boot

Field Monitor fo XA20

Hi there,

Has anyone used the Aputure Vs-1 7" Monitor with their Canon, this model seems to be very reasonably priced and seems to get good reviews.

There seem to be too many variations of Lilliput monitors in the £120 - £150 price range, which I must admit confuses me as to the most suitable for my needs.

I''m considering adding a monitor mainly due to my eyesight not getting any better.

Thanks
Stephen Dey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2015, 10:54 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Field Monitor fo XA20

Does anyone have any input on an on camera monitor? I have looked at the Ikan models like the VK7i and the Marshall's like the M-CT710. I know Varizoom makes one, I have used one of their's from ten years ago with good results. I know there are many other cheaper brands. Just looking for some input from someone that has one and how they like it. I video sports and would like to step up to a HD camera monitor.
Greenlee Brittenum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2015, 08:09 PM   #3
Regular Crew

I run a SmallHD AC7 monitor at times with my XA20. I bought it for DSLR work but it has proven useful for all of my video work.
Derek Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:00 PM   #4
New Boot

I have the SmallHD DP-6 and AC-7 and they have both worked flawlessly with my XA20. I shoot mostly high school sports. I run the original SmallHD battery packs with the DP-6 and use Canon LP-E6 batteries with my AC-7.
Tim Hunt is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders