Help : XF305 time code sync failed at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders

Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders
Canon XF705, XF405, XF305, XF205 and XF105 (with SDI), Canon XF400, XF300, XF200 and XF100 (without SDI).

Old August 11th, 2010, 09:01 PM   #1
Tourist

Help : XF305 time code sync failed

hi everyone,

I meet some problem when sync the time code of two Canon XF305 cameras.

I connect the time code interface of two cameras with the wire, then set one camera's "TC In/Out" as Out and another as In. Both of them are set in "Free Run" mode.

While the result seems that the slave camera just ignores the input timecode and still runs with the internal signal.

There is no "EXT-Lock" indication on side-lcd, and time code of both cameras are still in "F" mode.(while the slave camera should be in "E" mode)

I shuted down the camera and re-lanched them for several times, only once the sync succeeded.(Master run in "F" mode and slave runs in "E" mode)

so I'm confused about the cause of the failure and the instability.

anyone know how to solve it?

thx~
Hang Shao is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders