SmallHD DP6 - Un-Support message at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders
Canon XF705, XF405, XF305, XF205 and XF105 (with SDI), Canon XF400, XF300, XF200 and XF100 (without SDI).

Old January 16th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #1
Regular Crew

SmallHD DP6 - Un-Support message

I am trying to connect XF300 to DP6 monitor via HDMI and the blue screen simply says "Un-Support"

Any ideas? Some setting somewhere?
Harry Pallenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: SmallHD DP6 - Un-Support message

While I can't be too much help in solving your problem, I can at least say I use a DP6 with an XF300 all the time, so the combination is fine.

I did see that message just once, a couple of months back after installing the new DP6 firmware. I played with DP6 settings to get it working: can't remember exactly what I'm afraid, but I recall it only took a few seconds and it wasn't the XF at fault.

The DP6 is hugely beneficial with the XF - even at 4" I find the XF screen tough going.
Josh Dahlberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #3
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Pallenberg View Post
I am trying to connect XF300 to DP6 monitor via HDMI and the blue screen simply says "Un-Support"

Any ideas? Some setting somewhere?
Give out support team a shout. They should be able to help. Website link or support@smallhd.com.

-reed
Old January 16th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #4
Regular Crew

I talked to support & posted elsewhere. In the end changing the preset from 1 to 2 seems to have 'fixed' it.
Not sure how or why - but I get the picture.
Harry Pallenberg is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders