Extracting a still image from Xf100 frames. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders

Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders
Canon XF705, XF405, XF305, XF205 and XF105 (with SDI), Canon XF400, XF300, XF200 and XF100 (without SDI).

Old November 29th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Extracting a still image from Xf100 frames.

Please guys I need help. I got home after shooting a wedding with my D800 and my CF won't open. The card is completely dead. I sent the card back to Transcend but they could not salvage it. I called the Videographer and he is willing to give me the video frames from the wedding.I am wondering if there is a way to extract jpg images from the video frames. I have adobe premier CC.

Most of the damaged shots were during the church ceremony. I did a search on this topic but I could not find any help.

Thanks.
John Okafor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Extracting a still image from Xf100 frames.

File / Export / Media and choose a format or hit the camera icon in the Program Monitor.
Old November 30th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: Extracting a still image from Xf100 frames.

Ann,

Thank you so much. I was able to recover some of the images. I can sleep well now.
John Okafor is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders