Another sample: Mars Patrol - B-roll XF305 and 7D at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders

Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders
Canon XF705, XF405, XF305, XF205 and XF105 (with SDI), Canon XF400, XF300, XF200 and XF100 (without SDI).

Old May 7th, 2010, 03:20 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Another sample: Mars Patrol - B-roll XF305 and 7D

Another sample video:

Tans Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 07:43 PM   #2
Regular Crew

pretty cool. as a general question, was the whole edit shot on the XF besides the shots of the real music video? and judging by the end, the original footage was super dark?

dan
Daniel Caruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2010, 03:01 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Daniel:

It is not my video, so should ask these question from the vimeo video uploader.
Tans Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2010, 08:01 AM   #4
Regular Crew

ahh, i see. thanks tans! i posted on the other one he has, maybe get a response.

dan
Daniel Caruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2010, 10:51 PM   #5
Major Player

OMG! Yes, the footage from both cam's is spectacular, but the real find in this thread is this song. I've been "in" music for 20+ years and I guarantee this song, when released, will go straight to the top 10, probably making it all the way to #1. Wow, I am floored. Someone discovered this band, what a gem. Look for this track to make its way into a Hollywood release immediately as well - how fitting.

This song has the "sound" of a worldwide smash hit; it has all the elements. This band better brace for a life changing experience in a couple of months, because it is coming...
Aaron Courtney is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders