Canon Pro Photo Solutions show & XF305 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders
Canon XF705, XF405, XF305, XF205 and XF105 (with SDI), Canon XF400, XF300, XF200 and XF100 (without SDI).

Old October 18th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Canon Pro Photo Solutions show & XF305

Hi
I just thought you all may like to know I'm talking with my friend Johnathan Harrison at the Canon Pro Photo Solutions show next week at the Business design centre in Islington London. What about? Well we have got 4 XF 305e's and a 5dmk2 and we are doing a cookery show demo with one of the chefs who won Masterchef (Alex).
We are shooting the main show on the xf305 and then doing the pack shots with the 5dmk2 so it should be quite interesting. The whole talk lasts about 30 minutes but there are loads of other things to do at the show as well.
I'm talking cameras and Johnathan is talking lights. I think you can still register and get free entrance from the Canon website Canon UK - Pro Photo Solutions 2010

Cheers
Mark
Mark Moreve is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders