Hot shoe on the handle's screw in XF100 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders
Canon XF705, XF405, XF305, XF205 and XF105 (with SDI), Canon XF400, XF300, XF200 and XF100 (without SDI).

Old May 30th, 2011, 02:51 PM   #1
Tourist

Hot shoe on the handle's screw in XF100

hi,

I've received today Canon XF100. I want to keep on it video light and sennheiser wireless receiver at the same time. I will put the lamp on hot shoe, but I need to screw Sennheiser receiver to the 2nd shoe.

The 2nd shoe is just a screw in the middle of the handle. Is there any adapter, which will transform it into a traditional shoe?
Michal Balsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Hot shoe on the handle's screw in XF100

don't know about an adapter for the shoe/screw you're mentioning but i love this thing here: DM-Accessories — UNI-CUBE - multi-point mount for universal shoe mounts

it turns a single regular shoe into 5 and you could easily add the light and the wireless receiver plus have room for any other accessories you may need at some point (other receiver, mic, etc.)
Iker Riera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2011, 03:45 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: Hot shoe on the handle's screw in XF100

Try this: I got one for my XF105

ikan ELE-CS - ikan Cold Shoe Adapter
Dave McCallister is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders