XF100 availability at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders

Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders
Canon XF705, XF405, XF305, XF205 and XF105 (with SDI), Canon XF400, XF300, XF200 and XF100 (without SDI).

Old September 21st, 2011, 10:19 AM   #1
Sponsor: TapeWorks Texas

XF100 availability

I have confirmation of shipment with a couple XF100's inbound to TapeWorks Texas which will be available tomorrow 09/22/11. Please contact TapeWorks Texas Inc Toll Free 866-827-3489 and speak with one of our representatives for a customized quotation.

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
TapeWorks Texas Inc - DVinfo Sponser
tapeworksscott@sbcglobal.net
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2011, 10:44 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: XF100 availability

While I've usually been quite happy with using the usual online vendors, I can highly recommend Scott and his team above as among the most knowledgeable and easiest to work with I have encountered. I recently discovered Tapeworks Texas and am very glad I did, they are superb.

I worked with Brad today and they guy knows this gear inside and out, and we probably spent a total of an hour (or more) on the phone talking about the gear, and how it relates to my NLE, among a host of other topics, including approaches to matching footage with the XF100 and my hybrid cameras. I was impressed by the small things also, such as his knowing the best, cheapest cards that will be effective with the cam, and his sending me links to relevant information about the product.

I don't want to sound like a commercial for anyone, but I am thrilled with the prospect of getting my new XF100, and extra glad I'm getting it from Tapeworks. With the information provided with Brad's one-on-one time with me today, I feel better than ever about the purchase. Highly recommended.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 01:52 AM   #3
Regular Crew

I too fully recommend Scott and his company to anyone else needing equipment. He was a great person to personally deal with, very pleasant experience.
Sam Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2011, 01:06 PM   #4

Jeff and Sam, TapeWorks appreciates your referral! Please let me know if I can assist further!

TapeWorks Texas Inc currently has Qty 4 Canon XF100's available / in stock!
Please contact us toll free 866-827-3489 for a customized quotation!

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
tapeworksscott@sbcglobal.net
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2011, 11:49 AM   #5

TapeWorks currently has 2 XF100's in stock that we used to test a multicam live streaming solution with. They each have less than 2 hr's run time.

We also currently have quantity 2 XF300's availlable which we would like to move off the shelf by end of December.

Please email me at tapeworksscott@sbcglobal.net for a personal quotation or call me toll free in the US 866-827-3489 and I will be glad to discuss the camcorders with you!

Best Regards,
Scott Cantrell
Scott Cantrell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XF Series 4K and HD Camcorders