A1 vs. Red Scarlet - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old April 15th, 2008, 11:02 PM   #16
Tourist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduardo Miguel View Post
What was the name of that film? I'm interesting in looking it up.
Hey Eduardo the name of the film was Lo bueno de llorar (About Crying), directed by Matías Bize.

Synopsis

The third feature from Chilean digital wiz Matias Bize (EN LA CAMA) was filmed in Barcelona and produced by DiBa Film, organisers of the city’s similarly named digital film festival. Shot entirely on HDV, the film follows a couple through a long night across the city, from its highest point to the sea. From the opening it’s apparent their relationship is in trouble and we’ll accompany them as it disintegrates – through secrets and revelations, tears and jokes, and silence. The actors give amazing performances, aided by Bize’s ‘open’ script, with the city as the third lead.

TRAILER

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4X4Tpw98Y

MAKING OF

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7jB9CbHRg

The films total production took one month, thats from inception to screening at the DiBa Film festival. Thats two weeks shooting and then two weeks editing. Was only mean't to be a short but the director decided to do a feature just because. Filmed with a basic plot outline most of the film was adlibd. Or so I was told by the films producer.

Im sure Ive forgot something, but then I usually have that feeling. Ah well never the ever.
Aaron Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2008, 11:27 PM   #17
Regular Crew

That looks good. Luckily I speak spanish, or else I'd have a tough time following the trailer.
Thanks for the the info, Aaron.
Eduardo Miguel is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders