**need help bad, kinda funny audio problem*** at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old May 21st, 2009, 09:53 PM   #1
New Boot

**need help bad, kinda funny audio problem***

canon xh a1

hey everyone i have been having a problem with my audio in playback when the camera is in VCR mode. i somehow turned off the playback audio and im not sure how i did it, or how to get it back on. when i film the audio is all there just fine, but i have to review the clip in silence. haha. now on the view finder in the bottom right corner is says "off" so is there anyone out there who can help me! i think its just a button or something but i havent had any luck finding it. i have gone through my manuel and had no luck. thank you for your time everyone. anything will help.

Josh
Josh Glowicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 10:59 PM   #2
Trustee

Hi Josh. The selector switch at the back of the cam, the one that is used for navigating through the menu options, is also the audio volume control. Maybe you have adjusted this too low?

If it's not that, there are some audio settings that you can change in the playback menu.

Richard
Richard Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 05:44 PM   #3
New Boot

haha! oh my gosh i dont know why i coudnt find it!! Richard thank you so much! You've just made my day!!! thanks
Josh Glowicki is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders