DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/canon-xh-series-hdv-camcorders/)
-   -   Download three 1080/60i G1 Glidecam clips from Kaku Ito (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/canon-xh-series-hdv-camcorders/77166-download-three-1080-60i-g1-glidecam-clips-kaku-ito.html)

Chris Hurd October 9th, 2006 08:38 PM

Download three 1080/60i G1 Glidecam clips from Kaku Ito

Note: download and save files to your local drive first before viewing. These are raw Mpeg transport streams that are best viewed on an HDTV. Shot descriptions provided by Kaku Ito.

1. Glidecam James Triple backward Size: 31.38Mb - Added: 09.10.2006 - Format: 1080/60i - Gain: 0 - Fstop: 4 - Shutter: 1/120 - OIS: Off - Custom Preset: Factory Preset 9ish - Focus: Fixed - Zoom: Fixed - Additional Rig: Glidecam V8 - Description: Intended to slow down in the post. Variation of James doing triple jump at Makuhari Mountainbike course. Cam facing backwards and hovering backwards to compensating the fixed zoom. James Ishido, Cam: Kaku Ito.

2. Glidecam James Doing Triple Size: 21.73Mb - Added: 09.10.2006 - Format: 1080/60i - Gain: 0 - Fstop: 4 - Shutter: 1/120 - OIS: Off - Custom Preset: Factory Preset 9ish - Focus: Fixed - Additional Rig: Glidecam V8 - Description: Intended to slow down in the post. James doing triple jump at Makuhari Mountainbike course. Cam is panned and slightly hovered to the side to catch the back of the rider. Cast: James Ishido, Cam: Kaku Ito.

3. Glidecam James Doing Triple variation 2 Size: 21.73Mb - Added: 09.10.2006 - Format: 1080/60i - Gain: 0 - Fstop: 4 - Shutter: 1/120 - OIS: Off - Custom Preset: Factory Preset 9ish - Focus: Fixed - Additional Rig: Glidecam V8 - Description: Intended to slow down in the post. Variation of James doing triple jump at Makuhari Mountainbike course. Basic panning on the glidecam. Cast: James Ishido, Cam: Kaku Ito.

Chris Hurd October 9th, 2006 08:55 PM

These three Glidecam clips round out the package that Kaku put together for us... a total of about thirty downloadable files altogether. I'd like to thank Kaku once again for giving us yet another advance look at a new camera that is just about to start shipping. He did this for us several times before, with the XL H1, the HVX200, the FX7 / Z1U and others. I know we're all just as appreciative of his efforts now as we have been in the past. Thanks a bunch, Kaku!

Juan Diaz October 9th, 2006 10:11 PM

Absolutely! Thanks Kaku. And thank you Chris.

Thomas Smet October 9th, 2006 10:31 PM

Thank you very much Kaku and Chris. There really is no better way to figure out how well a camera looks then seeing some real world footage. Kaku your footage is amazing. Who needs an ad campaign when you have Kaku Ito.

Tom Roper October 10th, 2006 06:54 AM

Thank you Kaku and Chris!