Canon XH A1 Pal Price in Europe? - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old March 14th, 2007, 09:36 AM   #31
Major Player

Does anyone know where there is stock for the A1 at the moment in europe? Need one now and don't know where to order! Thanks!
Steven Fokkinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2007, 02:03 PM   #32
Major Player

I am just about to order No 2 at £1970 delivered. Best bet is to e-mail me (use the link on the left)

Last edited by Alastair Brown; March 15th, 2007 at 03:13 PM.
Alastair Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2007, 02:27 PM   #33
Regular Crew

I will pay €3725 from a local dealer (I have a deposit of 400 on my order). Currently, pixmania (Belgium) is offering it even a bit more expensive. I thought an official dealer told me once that the list price is about €4400. After rebate, he could offer me about 4000, but I haven't heard from then since.

Obviously, here in Belgium we don't have these big companies that can offer huge rebates (like in Germany). Might have been worth it ordering it abroad, but I like the contact of a local dealer. That's why I didn't buy from Pixmania either. Not for something expensive as this anyway.

EDIT:
Steven, my dealer told me a few weeks ago that the overall stocks in Europe were pretty low (like 10 pcs left). Maybe it should be a bit more now, but pixmania for example states a waiting period up to 10 days.
Paul Lashmana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2007, 02:02 AM   #34
Regular Crew

Well, seeing all the prices around makes me a bit happier. Price of A1 here (Croatia) is 2999 Euros (with VAT), which look like a good deal. I think it's time to say goodbye to my XM2....
Old April 10th, 2007, 02:14 AM   #35
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko Flajpan View Post
Well, seeing all the prices around makes me a bit happier. Price of A1 here (Croatia) is 2999 Euros (with VAT), which look like a good deal. I think it's time to say goodbye to my XM2....
You lucky B* :)
Paul Lashmana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2007, 10:19 AM   #36
Regular Crew

Yes, it's PAL version and cost is 22.882 KN which is roughly around 3000 euros VAT 22% included. I think you can also claim that VAT back, since Croatia is not in EU. I don't know regulations that well, but shop page is: http://www.m-computers.hr/katalog/118
They are OK, had some orders from them and they were fast and very polite. And they are from Zagreb.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders