The Canon A1 an Impressions at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders

Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XH G1S / G1 (with SDI), Canon XH A1S / A1 (without SDI).

Old June 30th, 2007, 08:52 AM   #1
Regular Crew

The Canon A1 an Impressions

Hi I would like to make a post with regard to a little site I made to address a situation many people post on this board. Before I bought my Canon XH-A1 I was a Panasonic DVPROLINE owner with an AG-DVC30. I took the time to write some information about my first impressions with the A1 and how I feel about the change with regard to dumping my beloved AG-DVC30. I thought I would post this since there people definitely looking to take the plunge with the A1 and were in a similar situation like me. I don't make a living shooting video but its a serious hobby of mine and I like to improve my skills as well as the quality of work I shoot for fun to share with family/friends. I hope this can help a few people browsing though this forum since its a massive center for web content regarding issues like this. Any imput or suggestions regarding this site is welcome. Thanks for taking the time to view this.

Gorski Videography HD

Regards,

Mike Gorski
Mike Gorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2007, 02:40 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Thanks for sharing Mike :)
Amr Toukhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2007, 03:18 PM   #3
Major Player

Great job on the review, a good thing to point newcomers too.

Thanks for posting that.

- Kyle

A1 rulz :)
Old July 2nd, 2007, 09:12 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Thanks Mike for this neat article.
Bogdan Tyburczy is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XH Series HDV Camcorders