xl2 rebate at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders

Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon XL2 / XL1S / XL1 and GL2 / XM2 / GL1 / XM1.

Old February 2nd, 2008, 10:45 PM   #1
Regular Crew

xl2 rebate

B&H has a $300.00 rebate on the XL2. It was 3499.95 they changed the price to $3599.95 and added a $300.00 instant rebate. Now $3299.95 same price as the XH-A1.
Warren Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2008, 05:52 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Warren, I just went to site, typed "Canon XL2" in the search window, and it has a price of $2999.95 AFTER instant rebate.

Are you aware of this one? Could this be for a 'used' camera perhaps? Albeit I didn't see anything that suggested it as being used. Also, I received an email from one of the sponsors here on DV1, and he said that it was grey market stuff, if the price was that low. He suggested that that price was below dealer cost.

I've bought items from B&H in the past, and they have always been USA stuff. I would think it would state that in the ad, if it were grey market....hmmmm.
Derek Mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2008, 11:18 AM   #3
Regular Crew

BH Photo video does list it as $2999.95. I don't think B&H would sell gray market hardware. They're usually a very reliable company.
Matthew Overstreet is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders