Bumpy CH-910 battery holder at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders

Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon XL2 / XL1S / XL1 and GL2 / XM2 / GL1 / XM1.

Old July 4th, 2008, 04:12 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Bumpy CH-910 battery holder

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I mounted the CH-910 on the backplate attached to the XL2. Now unfortunately the holder isn't steady. It doesn't fall of but it isn't jammed like the AB holder with batteries. So I wonder if any owner of one has a solution or is this the bad situation one will have to accept?

Best,
David
Attached Thumbnails
Bumpy CH-910 battery holder-ch-910.jpg  

Last edited by David Odell; July 4th, 2008 at 03:13 PM.
David Odell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2008, 06:19 PM   #2
New Boot

lose mount

I am with ya David... Canon's implementation of the CH-910 and a pair of batteries on the "Bracket" they supply is a JOKE! So it was with the XL1s I just sold as well. On that, I ended up taping the unit to the bracket, which looks oh, so professional... The other sweet touch is that adapter cord... all 10,000 extra feet of it that you get to coil-up and take with you every where you go... Canon couldn't make a more professional solution for this...

REAL CRAP CANON!
Jenny Morgan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders