Any Dealers in Cleveland have the XL2? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon XL2 / XL1S / XL1 and GL2 / XM2 / GL1 / XM1.

Old September 13th, 2004, 07:53 AM   #1
Major Player

Any Dealers in Cleveland have the XL2?

See some Ohio guys out there, thought they might know.
Michael Best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2004, 01:40 PM   #2
Regular Crew

I searched Canon's site for any dealers in Cleveland, and the results pulled up showed no certified dealers. There may be a store somewhere that has a few for sale but I wouldn't risk buying from an un authorized dealer.
Old September 13th, 2004, 01:52 PM   #3
Major Player

Hey Chris thanks for the effort! Let me know if you find one
I wouldn't buy unless they are certified but at least I could hopefully touch one before purchasing.
Michael Best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2004, 01:54 PM   #4
Wrangler

I've never bought a camera from a dealer in Cleveland, but if I did, it would probably be from Dodd. Unless you're intent on giving a local firm your business, you're likely better off, both price and servicewise, going with one of the DVinfo.net sponsors, like B&H. If I meet anyone from the area willing to let you take a look at theirs, I'll post back to this thread.

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | The best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Robert Knecht Schmidt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2004, 02:02 PM   #5
Major Player

Thanks Robert, I did in fact recently drive up and bought a fluid head from them. They were very helpful and price matched the head for me. Yes, I would drive pretty far to see/test one even if briefly. I'd really like to see footage other than on the internet.

Thanks
Michael Best is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders