XL2 price drop? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon XL2 / XL1S / XL1 and GL2 / XM2 / GL1 / XM1.

Old June 30th, 2006, 01:10 PM   #16
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker Wright
What is a "short" time? I have been a member for almost 2 months and still can't access the classifieds.
You are getting very close to the crossover point. Don't give up now!

-gb-
Greg Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2006, 01:23 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Xl2 values

I am trying to sell my Xl2 Backup camera. Any suggestions as to location (other than here :-)) and pricing? I put the xl2, bogen fluid head tripod, hard case, and on-camera light up on CraigsList for 3400 and got nothing but lowballers.

Have these sunk in value so quickly? Or is it just that CL is full of lowballers? :-)

David
David Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2006, 10:41 AM   #18
New Boot

Interesting read this thread is, about the classifieds glad to see some safe guards. I'm currently talking with someone on a prop forum about a Cylon costume for $1800, great deal over $2500 new not so great if I recieve an empty box.

I'm still planning on buying a new package, access to the classifieds will be great when I do upgrades. I'm really leaning toward buying an XL-2 package from one of the sponsors...for all the right reasons. Any one stand out as the best deal right now?
John Rogers is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders