Just arrived. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders

Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders
Canon XL2 / XL1S / XL1 and GL2 / XM2 / GL1 / XM1.

Old April 27th, 2007, 12:08 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Just arrived.

My XL2 just arrived and I put it altogether... I think. I ordered a UV protection lense as well and I was curious as to how I would put that into the lense... Can anyone show me pictures or sumthin... =\
Scott Welch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2007, 12:10 PM   #2
Major Player

It screws right onto the the front of the lens itself, take the lens shade off 1st. Also keep in mind you will have to set it up internally based on how you want you're video to look, the xl-2 needs some adjustment coming out of the box, at least I felt it needed some.

Anyway, enjoy the camera , you're going to love it.
Old April 27th, 2007, 12:14 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Bournes View Post
It screws right onto the the front of the lens itself, take the lens shade off 1st. Also keep in mind you will have to set it up internally based on how you want you're video to look, the xl-2 needs some adjustment coming out of the box, at least I felt it needed some.

Anyway, enjoy the camera , you're going to love it.
Ah so I did do it right, ahha. Thanks alot buddy. Yeah I had it delivered to my moms house considering shes always home... and yeah she comes up and she said, why dont u go check out whats in the car. i replied... you lie... you liar... AHHHHH YES
Scott Welch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2007, 12:49 PM   #4
Major Player

I know when I got mine, I shot the whole weekend, testing all the different settings and so...it's really a great camera.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders