Video One Repair? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XL H1S (with SDI), Canon XL H1A (without SDI). Also XL H1.

Old April 19th, 2009, 03:29 PM   #1
New Boot

Video One Repair?

Sorry for the cross-posting. I posted this over at the XH-A1 forum with little response. I am looking for feedback on Video One Repair in Newbury Park, CA. Their website states that they specialize in Canon and Sony prosumer gear only and since they work on the H1 too I thought someone here may have used them. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
Ray Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 07:57 AM   #2
Trustee

I've never heard of video one or used them, but there is a canon service center in california, which I know will be able to fix any problems your camera may have.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:03 PM   #3
Regular Crew

This is a little late, but I've used Video One to repair my PD-170. I was very happy with them and if you tell them it's a rush, they can take care of you. I can recommend them.
James Downie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2011, 12:10 AM   #4
Regular Crew

I have used video one to repair my mini dv sony dv1000 player. They took a while because had to back order some parts. They are also a bit pricey (half the msrp of player) but they get the job done reliably. not sure if they are giving me a warranty like some places do on their work. Will find out.
Victor Boyko is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders