The Signal Teaser (shot XL-H1 + mini 35) - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XL H1S (with SDI), Canon XL H1A (without SDI). Also XL H1.

Old February 27th, 2007, 11:27 AM   #16
Trustee

Andy, heh, no small request. I'm on the last leg of working on a tour right now, but I'm looking at maybe trying to create a DVD and a short write up for the camera. I think it might be a fun thing to do in my "free" time.
Old February 27th, 2007, 12:08 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Hiltgen
Andy, heh, no small request. I'm on the last leg of working on a tour right now, but I'm looking at maybe trying to create a DVD and a short write up for the camera. I think it might be a fun thing to do in my "free" time.
that would be brillinant and really help a lot of people, maybe you could charge a small fee for a copy hmm..

I look forward to it. :)
Andy Lunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2007, 07:04 PM   #18
Major Player

wowee guys

Is this the same film? looks damned similar

http://www.apple.com/trailers/magnol...ignal/trailer/
Tyson Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2007, 02:30 AM   #19
Inner Circle

Could be, if I'm not mistaken they were picked up for distribution.
Mathieu Ghekiere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2007, 10:17 PM   #20
Major Player

This movie was shown at Sundance? and got picked up immediately. If I'm correct I believe an exec from someplace was watching it and literally left the movie early to get a jump on anyone else cutting a deal with these guys. I think that's the story but please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Eric Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2007, 03:58 AM   #21
Trustee

That's the same movie. That particular trailer is the one released by Magnolia, the company that is (supposedly) distributing the film. The release date has been pushed again to January or late december which is ok.

The movie did get picked up at sundance, Magnolia did meet with the producers immediately after the first screening and shortly before AintItCoolNews published their review (calling it "possibly the best of Sundance") there was an offer on the table, and the movie was sold. I don't know how true it is about leaving the movie early. I know I found out that at least one other (larger) company passed before Magnolia bid on it.
Old October 3rd, 2007, 04:43 PM   #22
Major Player

Reminds me of "Videodrome"...same premis, but Videodrome was a little more "out there".
Bryan Gilchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 02:43 AM   #23
Trustee

Here's the official site:
http://www.doyouhavethecrazy.com/
I'm curious about this film.
Rafael Lopes is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders