Kata CCC 3333 - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon XL1S / XL1 Watchdog
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon XL1S / XL1 Watchdog
Can't find it on the XL1 Watchdog site? Discuss it here.

Old July 24th, 2002, 07:26 PM   #16
ChorizoSmells

Chris,
I checked the zgc site first but didn't see it under the xl-1s stuff, checking again I found the other Kata bag, no mention of the ccc-3333, I guess you have to call them to find out how much it is, the link to Pro Tape is broken, and checked Zots, putting in kata ccc-3333 didn't give me anything, putting in kata gave me the other bag, the long one, no ccc-3333, and when I wanted to know how much the other bag is, I had to send them an email. I'm personally am not looking for the kata bag right now, someday down the line I'll get it, it looks like a good bag, but if the sponsors really want to sell that bag then it should be easier to see how much it is and they should have it listed, maybe I didn't search enough, I spent 10 minutes.

Maybe you can go back to the article and add the links for people to buy the bag through your sponsors, after reading the article it didn't say where to buy one, it makes sense you would sell it through your sponsors but I searched the sponsor page but didn't find the exact ccc-3333 page. I did a search on Yahoo and within 1 minute I had the page of the competitor's website with price, photo and it could be ordered on-line, fast, quick, easy.

when I get a bag, I will go through your sponsors first, keep it in the family, but for others out there, especially from overseas, having to call in for a camera bag is a hassle. Now if I was ordering an xl-1s, I definitely want to talk to someone about it, but items such as the kata bag should be able to be easily purchased with the click of a mouse.

Everyone please disregard my link to the "other" dealer of the bag, buy it from the sponsors, without their help we wouldn't have this great site!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon XL1S / XL1 Watchdog