Ch-910 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon XL1S / XL1 Watchdog

Canon XL1S / XL1 Watchdog
Can't find it on the XL1 Watchdog site? Discuss it here.

Old September 3rd, 2002, 08:14 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Ch-910

Just got the ch-910 today. but somehow i can't find a way to mount it on my ma 100. anyone knows??
Yean Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2002, 10:18 AM   #2
Major Player

Hello,
I placed mine tilting like a ( / ) toward the front of camera. Knobs are on the back. They hold the twin battery holder to the top of the MA-100. I put velcro on the front of plate to hold my wireless receiver, which also has velcro on the back of it ( I also use elastic band to make sure it stays)

Chris's Watchdog sight has all the audio combos you should know to make the MA-100 function to its upmost.
I connect the receiver to the xlr .
The MA-100's male RCA's ( red - r and white L ) connect to the back of grip
The mini plug goes into the hole ( DC outlet ) under the top RCA female (video - yellow).
remember you can't use your camera while the 910 is charging your batteries.
If you have anymore Q's send me an e-mail.
Good Luck

Bruce
B. Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2002, 10:11 PM   #3
Regular Crew

i'm not sure i really understand. my ch-910 didn't come with any accessory that i could have used to mount it. so what i'm really asking is how did u mount your ch-910. was it with screws, velcro etc.??
Old September 4th, 2002, 05:08 AM   #4
Warden

The MA-100/200 has a support backet at the back of it for attaching accessories like wireless receivers, batteries etc. Both the MA-100/200 and CH-910 come with a little bag with screws and several mounting plates to attach to the support bracket (at least mine did). Did you purchase it new or used? If your missing the screws and plates either return it to you point of purchase or contact Canon (1-800-828-4040 listen for prompt "Accessories" and follow instructions). Canon will provide you with pricing and availability information.

Jeff
Jeff Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2002, 07:47 AM   #5
Regular Crew

got it!!

thanks Jeff. just got out my ma 100 box and hey presto! there was the bracket. totally forgot about it cuz i bought the ma-100 like 6 months go. thanks again for your help

cheers
Old September 4th, 2002, 11:00 AM   #6
Major Player

Thanks Jeff

Bruce
B. Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2002, 11:12 AM   #7
Major Player

Thanks Jeff

Bruce
B. Moore is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL and GL Series DV Camcorders > Canon XL1S / XL1 Watchdog