DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   CineForm Software Showcase (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/cineform-software-showcase/)
-   -   Shaky Playback with Cineform HD connect (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/cineform-software-showcase/103090-shaky-playback-cineform-hd-connect.html)

Joe Davies September 7th, 2007 10:48 PM

Shaky Playback with Cineform HD connect

Hi
Can anyone help?
I have a new computer running XP Pro Im using Cineform HD Connect and it`s
great.I have WMP 11 installed It playes everything well except my cineform
AVI files which shake a lot on the screen. Its like two screens next to each
other 12mm apart and the picture shakes from one scren to another.

I hope one of your Gurus can help

Thanks

Joe

David Newman September 8th, 2007 09:11 AM

Try using Media Player Classic, as WMP-11 has a lot of faults, this just sounds like a new one. Download MPC to confirm http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...er_Classic.htm

Joe Davies September 9th, 2007 01:50 AM

Shaky Playback with Cineform HD connect

Hi David

I downloaded the classic player you recomended and tried it out.
Unfortunetly the same problem remains.
The same files When played on my old P4 play with out a hitch.
I hope you can help.
Regards
Joe Davies

David Newman September 9th, 2007 10:10 AM

Please file a trouble ticket as that is weird.

Mark Leonard September 9th, 2007 11:07 AM

mine does the same thing on one pc and not on another identical pc. just watch ur clips in quicktime and be done with it :)

Marty Baggen September 9th, 2007 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Leonard (Post 741590)
mine does the same thing on one pc and not on another identical pc. just watch ur clips in quicktime and be done with it :)

Mark... I've never been able to view Cineform AVI via Quicktime player. What's the secret?

Teodor Miljevic September 22nd, 2007 12:30 PM

I have the same problem I use aspect hd v4.3. I have not had this prblem before. Suddenly I'm having trouble with playback. I've also downloaded the mediaplayer classic but it doesn't help. Does anyone know what could be the problem or how to fix it?

Joe have you filed the trouble ticket. Did you get any answers. The only thing that has happened on my computer (since it worked properly) is that I've done some updates in windows and installed divx codec. I have also upgraded my media player to v11.

Marc Salvatore September 22nd, 2007 03:28 PM

I have the same problem with Neo HDV files played back in Windows media player.

David Newman September 22nd, 2007 03:41 PM

What is the "same problem", I believe you are all talking of different things, or explaining things clearly. This is why there is tech support. WMP-11 is not recommended, but it does work, it is just slow.

Marc Salvatore September 22nd, 2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Newman (Post 748512)
What is the "same problem", I believe you are all talking of different things, or explaining things clearly. This is why there is tech support. WMP-11 is not recommended, but it does work, it is just slow.

I'm getting the same results as the original poster "WMP plays everything well except my cineformAVI files which shake a lot on the screen. Its like two screens next to each other 12mm apart and the picture shakes from one screen to another."

I figured it's just an incompatilbility with WMP. I can live with it. Not a big deal.

Salah Baker September 22nd, 2007 09:31 PM

I too have seen this..

David it looks like the interlacing when the trial dies (and is no longer real time)
I had to click the quality/fast scrpts on a few computers with neo player a few times to get it to work...
one refused to play CF files without the (not lic) look

David Newman September 22nd, 2007 11:19 PM

Sorry, guys I really have no idea what you are describing. Please report to tech support, and they will let the engineering know if there is a bug to fix.