Latest p2k build at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old October 8th, 2007, 10:23 PM   #1
Trustee

Latest p2k build

Latest P2k 3.1.2 build 139 seems to solve audio sync drift issues in CS3. I have some down time (finally), and I recaptured one of my troublesome projects. The audio sync issue is gone. (Sigh of relief).

Preview via overlay is another matter. On the BOXX with QuadroFX 3450 I have some very apparent switching/blanking on both monitors when scrubbing/playing the timeline. On the Dual Xeon with QuadroFX 1000 only the overlay monitor blanks and switches.

This is not apparent in both PPro HDV or Desktop mode projects.

The playback head no longer freezes/gets stuck when preview monitor is on the second PC monitor and/or encountering large tiffs, (which makes up for the overlay issue above as I can now use the real estate of both monitors again). Overlay is not recommended.

Preview via Xena is fine as always.

I almost pulled the plug on this app. Had I not seen the update... could have used this fix last week.

Any chance you guys could fix the titler while your at it, and bill Adobe for your time? :)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase