Dark Rendering - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old December 12th, 2007, 12:01 PM   #16
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Armour View Post
That's what I meant: it was just about the time we selected "force YUV" that it changed...which I did because it was not working correctly (and you suggested as a fix). I'll keep checking things, but it is a bit odd.
Apologies for re-opening a thread last posted a week ago but can someone tell me exactly where this "Force YUV" setting is? I cannot find it. My 'Cineform playback settings' dialpogue from Aspect HD does not have an option with that name. Only one has the term 'YUV' in it and doesn't brighten up my timeline renders :(

Final exports are OK though so I've not been sweating this issue!

Thanks, Alan
Alan Mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2007, 12:11 PM   #17
CTO, CineForm Inc.

If you are using the latest Aspect HD is it the last entry, otherwise your not using the current version.
Attached Thumbnails
Dark Rendering-aspectplaybacksettings521.png  
Old December 12th, 2007, 04:59 PM   #18
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Armour View Post
That's what I meant: it was just about the time we selected "force YUV" that it changed...which I did because it was not working correctly (and you suggested as a fix). I'll keep checking things, but it is a bit odd.
We've checked every possible setting we can think of in PP3 and Matrox Parhelia Powerdesk HF, and as I mentioned, it's only the "force YUV" that has changed things. It could be that the older LCD's we're using just do not like that setting (RGB)?
Old December 13th, 2007, 07:22 AM   #19
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Newman View Post
If you are using the latest Aspect HD is it the last entry, otherwise your not using the current version.
My apologies here. I jumped in before I had read everything didn't I? This option is a new build 95 feature isn't it? Because of other issues (build 95+ crashing Premiere) I'm forced to stick with build 92 right now. No wonder I couldn't find it!
Alan Mills is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase