CineForm at NAB at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old April 14th, 2008, 08:30 AM   #1
CTO, CineForm Inc.

CineForm at NAB

I hope that some of you will be making it to NAB this year. Unfortunately while we are all at NAB, I will not be able to do much response here on DVInfo.net to your questions. So hopefully you can all help each other out. I should be back Thursday or Friday.

At NAB we are showing.

* Prospect 2K/4K 3.3
* Grass Valley Infinity camera support
* Portable color database projects for Active Metadata(TM)
* Real-time color database manpilation on the Mac
* The whole end-to-end digital workflow should in our booth: capturing with Wafian and/or SI-2K, editing with Prospect or NEO, finishing in SpeedGrade.
Old April 14th, 2008, 10:34 AM   #2
Major Player

Hmm, I guess the Solid isn't ready yet. That's unfortunate. I was hoping more details about it would be announced and hopefully be ready for purchase soon.
Craig Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2008, 10:43 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Hi David,

Nice meeting you today! After our conversation on the startup delay on my system with HDLink, I did some registry spelunking with RegMon watching how HDLink enumerates the devices, and you were right on the money, there were two unused devices in the registry (one for an IP webcam, the other for a Cirrus Logic MPEG4 hardware encoder) that were stalling the initialization. Uninstalled them, deleted the registry entries, no more startup delay!

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,

Michael
Michael Eskin is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase