Improve the Neo interface? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old July 3rd, 2008, 03:57 PM   #1
Major Player

Improve the Neo interface?

David Newman, Hi, I am a Neo cineform fan but wondered if you could improve the interface to make it user friendly. The irregularity of my work means I always end up wondering whether I need to tick a box or not and have to read the web help, or whether one option will be better than the next (eg High or Film Scan) - giving it an interface with help that appears when you hover over an option (like magic bullet looks) would be great AND ease barriers for newcomers, thus improving sales $ :-) Cheers.
Sherif Choudhry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2008, 04:17 PM   #2
CTO, CineForm Inc.

Unfortunately answers to questions like "High vs FilmScan" are too user subjective, no bubble help will eliminate the need for experience through trial and error. But we could always be a bit more user friendly with other GUIs, just need to find a spare engineer or two (and we are looking for them.)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase