Cant playback on the timeline at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old October 12th, 2008, 03:45 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Cant playback on the timeline

I dont what happened now. But this week problem is that i cant playback from the timeline, in any of my projects. No clip is running. I unistalled many times, and reinstalled cineform, even tryied past builds and they are not working. I´ve tried from different disks. With different playback settings. Everything, but they are not playing back.

I´ve filed a support ticket but i´m desperate, I am two weeks late on my deadline because of workflow issues and technical glitches with the premiere/cineform, loosing time figuring out what is wrong and why each weak i have different issues.

I´ve been using every single software for editing in the past ten years. And never had this level of frustration.

I hope, this time someone of support gives me some feedfack quickly, last time I have to wait 3 weeks for a response, and it was not helpful.
Sergio Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2008, 03:58 PM   #2
CTO, CineForm Inc.

Posting your frustration here will not speed up your ticket. Send precise information to support as we know this is a machine issue not software, as you pointed nothing is working new or old, when it was before. You will also need to what is not playing, as just saying nothing workdoes give support anything to go on. Test, do color bars alone play, if so then a single clip, if that works test several clips. Does Control+spacebar play? Etc. Send you responses to support not here. I'm not in support and support will not even read here if they have tickets to handle.
Old October 12th, 2008, 05:44 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Yeah i´ve tried everything. Singleclips, new projects.
Reinstalled everything, first cineform, then Adobe Master collection
is not working.

Maybe some of the scripts messed my registry, i´ve been thinking the only thing i´ve done is using the fast playback registry tool, to review a rendered sequence in filmscan2 on media player.

After that the error appeared, i´ve used the playback quality entry but its not doing anything.

The clips playback on the source window on Premiere but not when placed on the timeline
Sergio Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2008, 12:09 PM   #4
Sponsor: CineForm

I replied to you ticket, asking a for a few details and offering a few suggestions. Please follow up with me there and we'll try to get your system working again.

Thanks.
Jake Segraves is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase