R2CF but for mac and RAW master at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old October 29th, 2008, 09:08 PM   #1
New Boot

R2CF but for mac and RAW master

hi cineform, we have the prospect 4k because we use to deal with SI2k footage now we are also dealing with some RED footage can we get the mac tool for conversion or we have to convert trough windows. We have an octocore mac that we want to use for this heavy tasks and probably get out with cineform RAW masters and work with .look extensions for grading later with iridas tools... is this possible...?

what about this master files, will be similar to the SI2k raw files?

thanks in adavance
sebastian
Sebastian Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2008, 12:23 AM   #2
Major Player

Sebastian, if you take a look on the RedUser site, in the 4K Workflow-Apple forum, you'll see a post started by me about Neo 4K Mac. It is available for download from a link in that post. Give it a try on your Mac with your Red footage - let us know what you think.

Neo 4K Mac is currently only Red oriented, which is why it's only pointed to (currently) by RedUser, but next week we'll be announcing both Neo HD and Neo 4K for Mac with many (not all yet) of the features contained in HD Link on Windows.
David Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2008, 08:49 PM   #3
New Boot

download requested

i test it, my idea is to master in cineform raw and color grade with SPEEDGRADE XR.

i comment the results later...

regards

sebastian
Sebastian Toro is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase