DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   CineForm Software Showcase (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/cineform-software-showcase/)
-   -   Adobe/Cineform exports of m2t files (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/cineform-software-showcase/143823-adobe-cineform-exports-m2t-files.html)

William Middleton February 15th, 2009 09:53 AM

Adobe/Cineform exports of m2t files

Has anyone experienced issues with exporting an .m2t movie from Premiere CS3? I'm using AspectHD and select 'Cineform M2t' as my movie setting when attempting this kind of export. Premiere hung on me during the last few seconds of export.

William Middleton February 15th, 2009 06:44 PM

2nd attempt: After a fresh reboot, Premiere/Cineform got all the way to the end of the sequence (approx. 19 mins), indicated 100% completion, then hung. Had to force quit Premiere.

Craig Irving February 15th, 2009 06:52 PM

Personally I would love to be able to export back to M2T, however I don't have any of the previous versions of Cineform that retained such ability. I guess it's some sort of DLL file or something, anyone willing to share it on some sort of third-party site?

I suspect since Cineform removed it they wouldn't be able to host it directly.

William Middleton February 16th, 2009 07:10 AM

3rd Attempt--Halted about midway through, but didn't crash. I didn't write down the error I received.

4th attempt. Appeared to have rendered it all out, but ended in an error--'error in rendering video frame. Compile Aborted'.

Adam Gold February 16th, 2009 09:09 AM

Are you going straight from the timeline to m2t? Sometimes Premiere gets confused when you ask it to do more than one thing at a time, like render and transcode. To get around this I usually export > movie to CFHD-AVI, then drop the resulting file into a new timeline and make the m2t from there. And it actually doesn't take much more time.

Adam Gold February 16th, 2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig Irving (Post 1012685)
Personally I would love to be able to export back to M2T, however I don't have any of the previous versions of Cineform that retained such ability. I guess it's some sort of DLL file or something, anyone willing to share it on some sort of third-party site?

I suspect since Cineform removed it they wouldn't be able to host it directly.

They have actually provided links to older versions here in this forum on another thread. A search should find it.

William Middleton February 17th, 2009 10:19 AM

Still having issue with this and I couldn't find a link to an older AspectHD file that would do this. I submitted a ticket to Cineform on Sunday and haven't heard from anyone yet.

David Newman February 17th, 2009 10:20 AM

Monday was a holiday.

William Middleton February 17th, 2009 10:25 AM

Only to some. :)

William Middleton February 17th, 2009 12:27 PM

Just tried to render out a 'master' CFHD.avi file from one of my projects. Tried two different projects/sequences, actually. It makes it about half-way through and crashes. Exporting to Adobe Media Encoder to a m2v file seems to work just fine.