activation issues I guess...please advise at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old March 10th, 2009, 01:35 PM   #1
Regular Crew

activation issues I guess...please advise

finally got around to rebuilding editing pc. realized I couldnt find my original email with my serial number in it. so just used trial for the time being and posted on cineform site for how to re-obtain serial number.

prospect has now expired so I went to my support and someone had posted my serial number. so right now when I open premiere or hdlink it says prospect has expired...blah blah blah. so I go to punch in name and serial and it tells me I'm a liar I either dont know my own name or the serial that I was given is wrong. so decided well maybe it wants that activation mess and not the serial right there. soooooo I go to the activation section and punch in my name, serial, machine code and whatever else it wanted and hit submit. I've done it 3 times, have waited forever for the supposed email and nothing. btw there are NO spam filters on this account (hate hearing that excuse).

so now was I given the wrong serial number or does this "enter key" box want the activation email info that's just not quite reaching me? anyone know if cineform email thing is just down? TIA
Mark Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2009, 01:48 PM   #2
CTO, CineForm Inc.

It would have been nice to ask support. We will check that the license server is running.
Old March 10th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #3
Regular Crew

did ask support, still no answer... So that's what this box is asking for the activation email info? and just tried 2 more times. hopefully its just that easy then...get that server running for us
Mark Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2009, 02:27 PM   #4
CTO, CineForm Inc.

rebooted the license server but I didn't see you name on any requests.
Old March 10th, 2009, 02:41 PM   #5
Regular Crew

lol, they all just came through in one shot so that's what it was
Mark Leonard is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase