Confusion about NeoHD for Windows at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old March 12th, 2009, 08:00 AM   #1

Confusion about NeoHD for Windows

With all this bling about Prospect, PPro, and Neo Scene, it seems NeoHD has been left hanging in the breeze. I own NeoHD for use with Avid and Vegas, not with PPro. What's the future for my applications? Should I downgrade to Neo Scene, or will the upcoming version change for NeoHD, as used on a non-PPro application, be useful to me?
Bill Ravens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 08:47 AM   #2
Major Player

Bill, Neo HD includes the importer for PPro, so by proxy we've been working on Neo HD also, even if you hear most reference to Prospect HD. Further, you will be very pleasantly surprised when we make our "First Light" application available in the next week or two. First Light offers a renderless, real-time color workflow through our Active Metadata architecture. Think "Lightroom" for video/film content and you're headed in the right direction. Hang with us for a little longer on this....
David Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2009, 09:17 AM   #3

David...

Thanx for answering and clearing up my consternation. I'm a big proponent of Cineform, so, it's good to hear it's just getting better.
Bill Ravens is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase