NeoScene weird behavior with HV30 footage at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old April 5th, 2009, 10:48 PM   #1
Major Player

NeoScene weird behavior with HV30 footage

I'm capturing 24p footage from the HV30 using the latest beta of NeoScene 1.1.3 Build 111 . I have the "Convert to 24p" option selected to remove pulldown. However, the resulting footage NeoScene saved is downsized to NTSC SD 720x480! Camera is not set to downrez to SD on playback.

Help?
Yang Wen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2009, 10:08 AM   #2
CTO, CineForm Inc.

Contact support. If you had an old version of NEO HD install in the past, some weird things can happen.
Old April 6th, 2009, 01:48 PM   #3
Major Player

I'll do that.. I'm thinking isn't it a good idea for Cineform to come out with a "cineform cleaner?" Clearly the uninstall isn't doing the job. I actually took precautions based on what I've read about version conflicts and used a registry cleaner to remove everything with the word "cineform" in it before installing NeoScene, but perhaps that is not enough?
Yang Wen is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase